And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
— Matthew 24:14

We are commanded by scripture to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:16-20). The challenge to our Red Bank family is to engage in making disciples here in our own context through missional living and intentional disciple-making and to spend at least one week of our year making disciples in another context around the nation or the world. One week equals 2% of our year, leaving the other 98% of our time to invest locally. 

The Engage Team, in response to God’s leading, has put together strategic options for accomplishing the spread of the gospel to an unreached people group, the strengthening of the existing church through national and international partners with disciple-making and the planting of churches worldwide where it does not exist. Begin to pray and act on where to spend the 98% of your 2017 year locally and the 2% in another context.